How we can help
FX Australia places a high value on the experienced and technically savvy applicators who take our products to the marketplace.
Whether you are using simple architectural coatings for cost-effective projects or your own special effects ideas for large commercial contracts, we are here to help.
- Assist with getting your design ideas from planning to project
- Advise on appropriate coatings and application methods
- Help estimate quantities and pricing
- Offer great trade discounts when you order from us direct
- Arrange prompt delivery of orders straight to your project site
FX Australia manufactures the most comprehensive range of special effects, architectural and commercial coatings in the Asia Pacific region, and technical excellence and product performance are our priorities. If they’re also yours, we’ll make perfect partners.
FX Australia Special Effects Training Courses are hands-on and specifically designed to give professional painters, plasterers and renderers expertise in the use of our coatings.
Professional applicators are given step-by-step instruction in the following:
- Preparation through to completion stage
- Selection and use of tools
- Choosing, pricing and applying special effects finishes for large, complex projects
- Marketing special effects finishes
The courses are operated on an individual/company group basis. Each course is designed to suit the needs and capabilities of participants, with two or preferably three people as the minimum requirement. Courses run over a minimum of one day, but can be expanded.
Suggested Course Modules
- Washes, Patinas and Metallic effects
- Stuccos, Waxes and Textured effects
- Glazed, Pearlescent & various one-off effects
Course modules can be customised to include products of specific interest from each FX Australia range. Course cost on request, and booking essential.
FX Australia participates in educational evenings for Painting & Decorating students at institutes of Technical and Further Education in Sydney. Students learn the basics of several popular special effects coatings, including the application of FX Flexible Stucco and FX French Wash, as well as preparation techniques and the correct tools to use.
FX Australia also demonstrates on request at other educational and professional design institutions, and at retail outlets where FX products are sold.
For more information on courses and information sessions, please contact Dianne Sanvito on +61 2 9725 5888 or email Dianne